CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

jumping on


so i was calmly wasting time this afternoon, looking at everyone's blogs, and i managed to come across a TON of people that i know from years ago. this really made me jealous that i couldnt comment (or even worse, they couldn't comment on my old blog), so i decided to jump on the bandwagon. and seeing as how i just finished my last day of student teaching, im fresh out of things to do. not that im complaining.....

anyway. yay for blogs! hopefully this will help me keep in touch better since ive apparently fallen off the face of the planet and dont see anyone except for bradley boo boo every day. once again, not complaining, but i know youve all missed my beautiful face!

3 comments:

Bethanne said...

YEA! :) I am so glad that you made the switch...you won't regret it! There are a thousand templates to use out there if you so desire. There is one that I almost used called Love Scribbles on Pyzam (I think that's its name) and I almost used it. It is cute. :)

Bethanne said...

Okay, so I like it. You?

mallory and brad ivey said...

i really like it, bethanny! thanks for the idea :). now i need to add more fun stuff to it!